Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Why I went to medical school…."

by Nina Agrawal

I went to medical school to help people get healthier not to help CEO’s get wealthier.

I went to medical school because I believe in giving all kids a fair chance in life and not based on their immigration status.

I went to medical school to build relationships with patients not insurance clerks.

I went to medical school to prescribe treatments that are best for my patients not for insurance companies.

I went to medical school to prescribe medications because they work not because the insurance company covers them.

I went to medical school to save lives from illness not from insurance company greed.

I went to medical school because I wanted to make a difference.

*Please support the public option. More than 64% of physicians do.*

No comments:

Post a Comment